miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009


Why you always being so mean?

Cause you'd think that you could see the pain you bring me now

So why you always being so mean?


And why you always running your mouth?

If you'd stopped to find it out you might understand by now

So why you always running your mouth?


And why you always making me cry?

You look me in the eye and tell me all your lies

So why you always making me cry?


Why you always looking so sweet?

You walk into the room and it brings me to my knees

so why you always looking so sweet?


Yeah, why you always making me stay?

If I only had a brain I would leave you right away

so why you always making me stay?


Oh, why can't I leave you behind?

Cause things would be just fine if I could get you off my mind

So why you always leaving me behind?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario